After a slow start, a dude getting Knocked the F out, and a 3rd straight OT game the Capitals beat the Penguins and are now 3-0. I've watched 3 regular season games, and 3 Overtimes. I'm going to assume that this will happen every game, which is cool.
Caps player No Clue First Name Beagle got in a fight with a guy on the Penguins and got CM Punk put to sleep. After he came to he was helped off the ice and appeared to PULL HIS TOOTH OUT OF HIS MOUTH? WTF! This is another tooth pulling situation:
This tweet pretty much covers the Beagle injury:
Other notes from the game:
- What the hell is the trapezoid?
- Why does the announcer say oVEE instead of OHvi?
- I hate the "chip & chase"
- Is Roman Hamrlik a real person or a superhero?
- There was a penalty for "holding the stick" I feel like this call could be made on 12 players at any given time in the game.
- Mike PWN'd Knubles
- Can you imagine this fight happening in the NBA, player would be banned or arrested
- Do all goal reviews go through phone calls to the secret NHL headquarters in Toronto, or is that just in the playoffs?