The Caps are now 6-0 for the first time in history as well as undefeated since I started watching regular season hockey. Now they have even decided to stop giving opponents OT pity-points.
Thank You Moment: If you subtract a segment of 2 minutes and 30 seconds from this game, the game is in overtime right now, and my DVR is making me choose hockey or Jersey Shore...
Thoughts & Questions:
- Only like 5% of the ice is trapezoid-less. Is it even possible to get that penalty?
- I often find myself doing a expressionless, soft, slow clap in my living room. Hockey intensity...haha
- What is the opposite of the Penalty Kill
- I thought interference was only on the goalie, can you explain the Ovi penalty when he smashed the guy
- Jeff Halpern...is that the guy from the office or a hockey player?
- Did they say Ross Perot scored a goal?
- I like the hat trick wall in Philly
- Why don't 2 minors make a major. Are there double majors?
- Why was there still 4 on 4 after a goal during a penalty, box doesn't clear when sides are even?
And with today's news that the NBA is not lookin' good, I may be around awhile...