Out of all those games, just 180 (18%) have come for the Washington Capitals. The other 82% of the games are from several evil places. Detroit (blah), the Rangers (ug), the Bruins (grr), and the Flyers (vomit). Here are some examples of Mike Knuble killing the Caps:
- 1998: Mike Knuble wins the Stanley Cup against...the Washington Capitals (he didn't play much but he was technically on the Red Wings)
- 2008: Mike Knuble helped the Flyers knock the Caps out of the playoffs.
- 2009: Mike Knuble didn't help the Flyers beat the Penguins, and the Penguins went on to beat the Caps.
- 2010: Mike Knuble was a part of the Caps when they lost in the first round to Montreal
- 2011: Mike Knuble was a part of the Caps when they were swept by the Lightning
So Mike Knuble is cool now, but...I'm keeping my eye out for him...He is a Caps killer and possibly a double agent...
Congrats on 1,000 games! At least 180 of them! Here's to 820 more in a Red Jersey with a Caps Logo on it...Your 1,000th game played is my 32nd game watched...
I know nothing of hockey or this Mike Knuble character, read from people who do: