Now this was only my 4th game, but I was expecting I would get to see more than an hour of hockey. I'm quite disappointed. The losing team in OT gets an extra point so the winning team also gets an extra point too right?!
The goal of the game was when Marjo pulled off a move after my own heart. Johansson did a move I did probably 1,000,000 times with Doug Gilmore in NHL 94'. Instead of going straight towards the goal he went straight to the wrap around and slid in the puck for the goal.
By the way, I have tickets for Tuesday, First Caps game!
Bad words in this video, Warning...
Notes & Questions From The Game:
- How do you become a penalty box doorman?
- I think the glass needs to be higher, and possibly install a ceiling so that the puck doesn't go out of play so much
- If you are a grown man, do NOT paint your entire face red..unless rocking the red...enjoy the enthusiasm but not sure I'm 100% in agreement with that...
- Intentional Off Sides, What are you?
- Why does the announcer call it the face-off "dot" sounds lame
- What is a snapshot? (not in regards to taking a photograph)
- Saucerpass? Seriously? Meow! Kitty wants milk!